10 Reasons To Seal Your Pavers
Pavers are an investment, a large
one, and like anything else of value, it is important to protect your
investment. In order to keep pavers looking as good as the day they were
installed, or better, it is important to use a good paver sealer. Here are the
top 10 benefits of sealing your pavers:
- Reduce deterioration, cracking, and sprawling caused by the absorption of water, snow and ice.
- Reduce the growth of mold, mildew, and algae on the surface.
- Reduce staining caused by water and surface spills.
- Reduce fading caused by surface abrasion.
- Reduce discoloration caused by exposure the elements.
- Reduce the formation of efflorescence on the surface.
- Reduce surface dusting.
- Reduce deterioration and staining caused by salt and fresh water pool systems.
- Extend the life of the pavers.
- Enhance or bring out dull or faded pavers.
Spray Wash Academy